£50k - £65k (depending on experience) + benefits.
Home based, but with occasional travel to customer sites
Senior Risk Consultant (Senior level)
- Salary: £50k - £65k (depending on experience) + benefits
- Location: home based, but with occasional travel to customer sites
- Employee recruitment bounty
- Be part of a close, vibrant community that you can genuinely be proud of
We are a young, successful consultancy looking to add another Senior Risk Consultant to our experienced and respected team. This is an exciting time to join Redstone Risk as we embark on a period of growth, and you can be at the forefront of it.
If you have relevant risk management and/or consulting experience at a senior level, and like the idea of working in a boutique, flexible, dynamic team with real responsibilities and growth opportunities, then keep reading.
This role will give the right candidate a unique opportunity to utilise their existing project and strategic risk management capabilities with a high degree of autonomy. As a senior consultant, you can expect to be deployed onto a range of challenging customer engagements to provide specialist consultancy services, often leading a team of Redstone Risk consultants and Analysts to deliver tailored solutions for our clients. The successful candidate will be a key member of the team and have the chance to influence the direction of a growing consultancy.
Who are we looking for?
Not only will you be an expert risk practitioner and communicator up to director level, you will also be comfortable proactively seeking opportunities and wining business for our team. You will also take a leading role in mentoring and developing our junior team members as they embark on their careers. In exchange, you can expect a great deal of support, direct communication with top management and the right investment to progress your career.
Redstone Risk consultants are contractually home-based and are required to travel to client locations as and when necessary. A willingness and flexibility to travel, as well as having a full driving licence and own transport will be essential. All reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed.
As a young, boutique consultancy we will require the successful candidate to not only enhance our capabilities but also share our core values of Trust, Flexibility, and Integrity. If you are switched on, collaborative by nature and driven to make a big impact within an organisation, you will thrive in this role.
Due to the nature of our work, we require the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the UK and currently hold, or be eligible to obtain, UK Government Security Clearance as a minimum. Preference will be given to candidates who already hold this clearance.
Why choose us?
We are a small community of like-minded professionals, which means we can provide a unique environment of support and flexibility that simply does not exist in larger organisations. By choosing Redstone Risk, you are choosing to be part of an environment where everyone is made to feel valued. Flexibility and personal wellbeing integral to our culture, and our aim is to make everyone feel like they are part of something they can be proud of.
We will fund and support you to take your career to the next level through professional memberships, training courses and active encouragement to participate in network events and major conferences. You will have an established, expert team around you with plenty of room to grow.
What you will be doing:
- Working individually or as part of a blended team to provide risk management consulting services including risk workshop facilitation, risk strategy and process development, risk management training and quantitative risk analysis (QSRA/QCRA).
- Providing expert consultancy services for our clients whilst actively safeguarding our reputation.
- Assisting in the growth of our Risk Management consulting capability through proactive business-winning and marketing activities.
- Providing internal support to our delivery teams as a source of expert technical advice.
You will have:
- High level stakeholder management experience (ideally within our operating sectors) and the ability to influence senior leaders
- Experience leading client engagements whilst developing/mentoring/supporting junior team members.
- Risk analysis and modelling capabilities.
- Expert understanding of risk management and an ability to effectively communicate the benefits of effective risk management.
- Experience creating risk management documentation and reports and effectively communicating risk information to senior decision makers.
Successful candidates should ideally be educated to Degree level and have a minimum of five years specific risk management experience. Professional membership of a relevant institution, as well as formal qualifications in risk and project management will be desirable.
If you would like to apply to join our team please send a CV and a covering letter to email@example.com